Published on October 20th, 2012 | by Brandon S0
IMMSA Shirt Design Contest
The Immunology Students’ Association (IMMSA) is seeking designs for t-shirts, sweaters, and/or sweatpants!
2) Designs are encouraged to be immunology-related.
3) Size and colour requirements:
– Maximum of 4 colours in the design
– Maximum size of 7.5 in x 11 in
4) Winner(s)’ designs will be featured on IMMSA’s t-shirts and sweaters and sold to students,
faculty, and the community. Winner(s) will also receive a free t-shirt/sweater with their printed
design on it.
5) Submissions must be the individual’s own original work and may not contain any third-party
copyrighted materials.The use of foul language, profanity, or sexually explicit images or text is
6) The IMMSA Executive Members will vote and decide on the winning design(s) by November 5th. In the
case that no submissions are deemed appropriate, IMMSA reserves the right not to select a
winner or to cancel the contest.
7) Submissions are due by Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 6 pm.
PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THE DESIGN TO: firstname.lastname@example.org